Monday, April 20, 2009

1 Min 1 Person Eggless Cake

My MIL also watches a lot of cooking shows on TV, just like me :). She has become a fan of some show in South India where they show easy to do recipes. Just when I was wondering that I should also bake like others do, my MIL gave me this wonderful recipe. This is the easiest cake that i've ever tried and tasty too. Do try this and you can add your own variations to it. I made it without using coco powder.

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon Maida/ All purpose flour

1/4 teaspoon baking powder

1/2 teaspoon coco powder

Vanilla essence - 1/4 teaspoon

1 teaspoon sugar ( You can add a little more if you need)

1 teaspoon oil

1 tablespoon milk

chocolate chips


Method:
Sieve the maida, baking powder and coco powder. Add choc chips, oil, sugar and milk and make it into batter. Apply very little oil in the micrwavable cup that you are using. Pour the batter into the cup and microwave for a 1 min. Insert a toothpick and if it is little sticky, microwave for only 5 more seconds. Standing time for this cake is 5 minutes. The cake will easily come out of the cup and you can top it with some whipped cream and icecream. You can also just dig into the cup as I did yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment